- SCHOLARSHIP NEWSLETTER 1 '18.pdf (188.0 KBs)
- SCHOLARSHIP NEWSLETTER 2 '18.pdf (337.4 KBs)
- SCHOLARSHIP NEWSLETTER 3 '18.pdf (227.1 KBs)
- SCHOLARSHIP NEWSLETTER 4 '19.pdf (239.0 KBs)
- SCHOLARSHIP NEWSLETTER 5 '19.pdf (242.8 KBs)
- SCHOLARSHIP NEWSLETTER 6 '19.pdf (291.9 KBs)
- SCHOLARSHIP NEWSLETTER 7 '19.pdf (231.8 KBs)
- SCHOLARSHIP NEWSLETTER 8 '19.pdf (187.0 KBs)
- S-STARS SCHOLARSHIP.pdf (102.6 KBs)
- Vietnam Veterans of America.pdf (106.0 KBs)
- Tara Jacobs Brown.pdf (286.5 KBs)
- University of Florida_DBGCMedicalScholarshipApp2019.pdf (289.1 KBs)
- University of Florida_DBGCScholarshipApp2019.pdf (253.2 KBs)
- VASA Scholarship Application.pdf (97.3 KBs)
- Volusia County - PTA Scholarship.pdf (63.6 KBs)
- Volusia Sch Counselor Association Scholarship App 2019.pdf (199.3 KBs)
- FAMU Scholarship Application 2019.pdf (459.7 KBs)
- 2019 svdp scholarship pkg.pdf (4.6 MBs)
- oneblood scholarship2018 (1).pdf (173.9 KBs)
- DST Sorority Scholarship.pdf (738.4 KBs)
- Eagles Soar Scholarship.pdf (205.3 KBs)
- Volusia Retired Educators.pdf (69.9 KBs)
- NAACP 2019 ScholarshipApp details.pdf (420.9 KBs)
- NAACP 2019 ScholarshipAppPART2.pdf (453.1 KBs)
- Volusia-Flagler Rainbow Alliance- Scholarship.pdf (90.9 KBs)
- WF 2019 Scholarship Application .pdf (107.0 KBs)
- United Daughters of Confederacy.pdf (79.8 KBs)
Financial Assistance for Students
Senior Care Advocate Scholarships
To help support students, Caring.com has made available scholarships that can provide financial assistance for our students. You can read more about their work here:
The Chairish ‘Design Your Future’ Scholarship
DEADLINE: JUNE 30, 2019
- Open to high school seniors of any majors
- Students are asked to submit a 500-word essay designing their ideal future and their plans to achieve that dream
- Minimum 2.0/4.0 cumulative GPA required
- Students must be planning to enroll at an accredited 2-year, 4-year, or vocational/technical college or university in the U.S.
You can review full details on our site.
Florida and Federal Financial Aid Sites
Florida Student Financial Aid Application - The State's home page for the Bright Futures Scholarship. Here you will find important information regarding the process of applying for, receiving, and maintaining a Bright Futures Scholarship. This web site provides students, parents, high schools, post-secondary professionals and the public access to student financial aid program information. In addition, visitors can view application requirements and procedures as well as monitor award status.
Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) - Receive and complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. The FAFSA is used to determine eligibility for aid programs such as Pell Grant, Direct Loans, and Work Study.
The P.E.O. Star Scholarship was established in 2009 to provide a non-renewable, $2,500.00 scholarship for exceptional high school senior women to attend an accredited post-secondary educational institution in the United States or Canada in the next academic year. Selection is based on evaluation of the published criteria. Application is an on-line submission during the Fall semester and requires recommendation by a P.E.O. Chapter. Additional information is available in the Counseling Office and at www.peointernational.org, P.E.O. Projects/Philanthropies tab, P.E.O. Star Scholarship.